2017 Stewardship Campaign
"Christian Stewardship is a life-style, which acknowledges accountability and
responsibility before God. Becoming a Steward begins when we say we believe
in God, to whom we give our love, loyalty and trust. We affirm that every aspect
of our lives comes as a gift from Him. Stewards are motivated as recipients of
God's abundant love, to respond by participating and supporting His plan of salvation
and the ministries of the Church, which make salvation possible for them and for others".
Answers to the most common questions regarding the Stewardship program click here:
Strengthening our Relationship with God:
"If not you...WHO? If not now...WHEN?"
Stewardship Goals 2017:
Our goals remain simple but important:
Benefits for Saint George Parishioners:
- Continue to effectively communicate and educate all of our parishioners
the meaning and importance of Stewardship
- Support the ministries and operations of our parish
If we are blessed by God to achieved our Stewardship giving goals for 2015 - 2016,
then we project that together we will accomplish the following service objectives:
~ How to Give ~
Possibly provide Greek School education to every child in the community
at no charge (future goal); We believe this will encourage more parents
to bring their children;
Increase the frequency and quality of parish communications from once
every two months to every month;
Deepen the commitment of individual parishioners to the life of the
parish. People care about what they meaningfully give to!
Improve the quality of spiritual life for our community.
Build up the annual giving support of the parish. Our stewardship will
begin to prepare for the costs associated with the maintenance of a Community
Center and the increased programs to be provided to the community.
- Carefully consider all that god has given (life, health, family, material
- Reflect upon the amount spent on cable television, clothes, dining out,
vacations, cars, home renovations, cosmetics, investments, entertainment, etc;
- Ask where an offering to God's Church presently fits in one's financial
priorities (Hint: it should be near the top);
- Offer thanksgiving to God with one's heart, mind and spirit;
- Decide personally or with one's spouse how much a truly sacrificial gift would be
(would require one to change one's lifestyle to honor the gift);
- Make an annual pledge commitment using our Stewardship card, click
here to download