New school year message:
Greek School will start with Agiasmos on Friday, September 9, 2016 at 4:30 p.m. at
the Church. All students must be present.
The Greek School Board and Faculty will then conduct Open House. Immediately following Open
House, PTO will sponsor an Ice Cream Social outside for all children of our Greek School while
the Board conducts registration. Note that Church stewardship must be current in order to register
for Greek school (please make every attempt to have your stewardship offered prior to
registration day to help make the process quicker).
Note: New students for Grade 1 must be in 2nd grade of American school.
Exceptions will be handled on an individual basis by the Greek School Board.
- The methodical and systematic teaching of Modern Greek Language (speaking, reading, spelling and
composition) which is, in most cases, the mother language of our ancestors.
- The teaching of the main principles of the Greek Orthodox Faith.
- The teaching of Greek geography.
- The teaching of Mythology and History of the Greek nation.
- The teaching of Greek traditions, folklore, culture and customs.
- The development of the child's social life within our Greek Orthodox Community.
Hours of Operation:
- Students' Greek school grade should be one year behind their grade in American school.
- Church stewardship must be current.
- Student’s tuition must be paid in full prior to commencement of classes.
- Students must demonstrate a willingness and commitment to learn the Modern Greek language.
Support our school:
- Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday between 04:30 - 6:30 PM
- BOXTOPS: We are now collecting BOXTOPS for our Greek School!
For More information use the following links:
- Fundraising Events: TBD